Saturday, November 28, 2009

TEMPTATION MONDAY'S









Welcome to my second posting of Temptation Mondays. I enjoy so many different creative blogs and have found that a lot of them sell their work. So I came up with this idea of not only helping them but also helping those that do not craft but love homemade gifts a chance to shop right from their home.

KEEP IN MIND these pictures of each person work is only a few of what they have for sale. Just click on their site name and visit their shops.

Temptation Mondays is also for my blogger friends that have something that they no longer need or have room far and want to list it for sale. All I ask is to send me a link to your site and what you selling to my email grandmayellowhair@gmail.com before to late on Sundays to give me time to work on this post so it can be listed by Monday morning.





Lynns Lovelies





Beautiful Victorian Ornaments at  Lynns Lovelies













Shardon Exclusives has all this lovely jewelry.













                               Coastal Sisters/LuLu Kellogg







Lu Lu even has beautiful paintings of mermaids on her site.









Visuals By Vickie                 























Beautiful Dog Paintings of your special dog by Lara Harris









Darling Santa Kitties



 SAVE YOURSELF SOME TIME AND SHOP ONLINE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts