Wednesday, November 11, 2009

WHEN DID THIS ALL HAPPEN?



This post is about getting older! There will be parts of it that are not for the weak or the really young. I feel that before you keep reading you should be  fore warned and MAYBE stop now and click to another site.





For those that have been so sweet to follow my blog you have read where I have been wanting to talk to someone about aging. First of all I am Not a VAIN person so please do not take it that way but there are issues that I have been wanting to just ask others about and see if they have the same thoughts as myself.



This maybe be one of those post that I will have to continue into  another post because believe me I do have a lot of questions and issues that lets just all talk about and see if we can help each other.



I mean for example these are the areas I would like to cover. Pretty long list so I am sure it will be to be continued.



Okay first of all theres the Mind, the Hair, the Face, the Skin, the Butt, the Middle Section, the Legs, the Feet, the Bladder, and of course the Boobs.



I am sure I have left some areas out but probably will remember them later.



For those of you who are still with me I guess we should start with the Hair problems first.  Just the other day I put on my reading glasses and looked into the mirror. (I hardly ever do it and don't reccommend it) Anyway there they were, three white eyelashes. Now I know this may sound stupid but honestly that was a real shock to me and it was not easy to absorb. Your thinking geez how naive is this woman. Well I guess pretty naive because I never dreamed I would start getting white eyelashes. I know its only three now but next week it could be whole eye.  I mean for several years now I have had to deal with my hair on my head turning white but now the eyes. OH and not only the eyelashes but the eyebrows. My big problem is, I was born with cold black hair and so my eyebrows are black but now they are getting those durn white hairs in them. You laugh but white and black eyebrows and eyelashes just don't look good. Your thinking well Mags there is eye makeup but when I was growing up I use to stare at my mothers sister,Aunt Birdie, because I guess she painted on her eyebrows. You can laugh but as kid this was a tramatic experience and one I still have not forgotten. You all say well pluck them that worked at first but now there are way too many and I would have lots of holes.

Not only is there a problem with the eyebrows and eyelashes but for at least a year now I have had some hair coming out on my chinny chin chin. Even worse than that but on the tops of my lipline. Geez Marie I am not 89 ladies! I am only in my very very early 60's like maybe a year older than 60. I still can not bring myself to say it or write it.

The one place where I would not care if they all turned white and so far I have not found any is my legs. I mean I can wear pants or even shave now and then. (I have to admit to you all that since I single that is not every day or every other day  thing for me)

It only figures where you do not care if it is white it doesn't happen there. Right!

Lets see have I left out any of the hair things I wanted to discuss. Oh yeah I have noticed that some women as they get older their hair gets thinner. So far knock on this hard head of mine I have not noticed that yet.  But others of you may have that problem so I wanted to mention it so we could all be adult women and discuss whatever of these issues that bother us and what you do to solve your issues. We could all learn something from this post and that is why I am writing it. Useful info is never wasted.



Well I was going to continue on to another one of the things on my list but 3:30 comes really early so I hate to do it but TO BE CONTINUED!













Ladies I did notice that I have almost 50 followers and I did promise that if before Thanksgiving if I had 50 followers I would have TWO Giveaways of Chocolate Instead of One

So it looks like it will be two!

Midnight Thanksgiving is the Deadline!

 
I never dreamed I would have 5 followers by Thanksgiving. lol  You all sure fooled me. I can not thank all of you enough for all the kind wonderful comments you have left me.  Please know I read everyone and try to answer them too.
 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts