Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ME TO YOU!









How does this ole Texas gal wish all of you a very Merry Christmas! The last few months you all have let me into your world of blog land and introduced yourselves with open hearts and showed me how sincere, friendly, creative, funny, delightful and beautiful you all are. Never in a my life would I have guessed that by simply starting a blog that I would be so moved and inspired by all of you!

So tonight when I say my prayers I will thank God for each and everyone of you. I will ask him to help me to be worthy of all your friendships and that in the new year to come that we all will continue to inspire and learn from each others sites. 

I wish all of you the Best of all Christmas's and know that deep in the heart of Texas you are loved by a crazy ole woman that looks forward to getting to know all of you even better in the new year.

Peace and Happiness to all 

Love

Maggie      

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts