Sunday, December 13, 2009

TEMPTATION MONDAYS



Please Santa I promise not to do any more naughty blogs if you bring me Clint for Christmas!











Don't you love Temptation Mondays!







As most of you know on Mondays I have what I call Temptation Mondays where I list different bloggers and their arts and crafts for sale. I do it to support my fellow bloggers with promoting their shops and to help my readers to spend some of their money. lol.....Seriously either way you both win so lets go shopping!



If you want to be part of Temptation Mondays just email me a link to your site and a picture of what you have for sale. Also for others who do not have crafts or art for sale you can list anything else on here except for your family members. Remember it is the holidays and we have to be nice. Especially me if I am wanting Clint in my stocking. I even named my middle son Clint after him. lol  My lucky daughter Christi's girlfriend married a guy that was best friends with Kyle Eastwood and it turned out that Christi was her maid of honor and Eastwoods son was the best man. Christi needless to say really enjoyed meeting him and sitting with him during the dinner.







Keep your hands warm while shopping this winter! Our festive gloves have been marked down almost 50% ~ Get a pair while they last! The "Magic Gloves" are made with a combination of colorful Eyelash and Boucle yarns! They are so comfy and one size fits all find them at a my newest friends site plus lots more goodies.



Ollie McKays Chic Boutique





































Handmade Sweet Little Bird Linen and Cotton Hand Towel









































Shardon Exclusives



























Dragon Fly Treasures























HAPPY HOLIDAYS !

MAGGIE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts