Sunday, January 31, 2010

TEMPTATION MONDAY'S

Okay Ladies find a comfy place to sit back and relax while we browse some online shops. I like it because I can come as I am!





No I am not selling you these pink pants today but come back another time when I am tired of them and we might make a deal.



If you have been following my site (if not then why not) you will know that on Mondays I like to  post about other bloggers and their beautiful creative sites. Please take a minute and click on these sites and be surprised at all the nice Temptations you will find.



Also if you want your site on Temptation Mondays all I ask is send me and email with a link to your site and a picture or pictures to grandmayellowhair@gmail.com a few days before the next Monday and I will do my best to have your site listed.  But.........I feel really bad about this post because for some reason I  can not find a couple of emails from a few of you that wanted your sites listed. Please forgive me because sometimes I really do not know what I am doing....I remember getting them and being excited about putting you on here and now I can not find you. If you resend it to me I will make it up to you somehow. lol\\



As always Ladies I so appreciate you all visiting my little site and especially leaving me comments.

If any of you need a good laugh please read the comments left to me on the previous post Tinkerbell and Me because I really really laugh out loud every time I read your comments.  OMG ladies you guys crack me up......



Anyway enjoy all these sites and let me know what you think!









LuLu  at COASTAL SISTERS as always has the most beautiful jewelry. Be sure and Click her name to find more of her necklaces.








ANGELA AT ART ANGEL  has these pretty canvas pieces


Julie at Whitmore Pottery  is so creative with her one of kind pieces.


KARYN  over at the lovely French Charming has these vintage earrings and other pretties listed on Etsy Shop.




While at Etsy check out sweet RHONDA OF BLUE CREEK HOME 




GINA AT CAT NAP PRIMITIVES  as the most precious primitive pieces ....










Annette of Cottage In The Sun  also has lots of pretty pieces on her Etsy Shop








THANKS FOR STOPPING BY


SWEET DREAMS


MAGGIE










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts