Wednesday, February 24, 2010

BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU!



COULD NOT go to bed tonight without posting about the sonagram! You my dear friends have made this past week possible to get through with all your prayers for Christi and our prayers have been answered. They told her from the looks of the sonagram that it is most likely just a hormonal kind of lump and should go away. She is suppose to do follow ups with her regular doctor and if it is still there in two months then more test.
As a Breast Cancer Survivor, this has been a long ordeal but you guys made it so much easier for me.  The day I found all of you has been the best days of my life. Thank you so much for being the truly lovely ladies that you all are!
I can not tell you how happy and relieved I am that she is going to be okay!
Bailey enjoyed his day and seemed tickled that his grandmayellowhair showed up for his special day. His big party is Saturday but I will be working. His dad let him pick the place he wanted to eat and he chose Souper Salads (my guess because they had pizza) while we were sitting at the table he called me "Granny"! It took me a long time to get use to Grandmayellowhair but not sure if I can go the granny route....hahahahaha
I would post pictures of him and Kaci today but I am actually still there and will be home tomorrow so I can transfer them to my computer then.
Looking forward to my next post! I have for the last month or so wanted to start doing a post at least once a week of fellow bloggers. My feelings are we all have a story to tell and how fun it would be to have all of you tell us your story or a story. I do the Temptation Mondays to showcase creative artist and their pieces but what about the creative others! To me that is what blogging is about getting to know others and their lifes. So please watch for the first upcoming post. I will be looking for volunteers for doing stories or I will have to hunt you down and beg you to do one. So make it easy on both of us and volunteer.
Also do not forget to leave a comment for the Ms Rubys Chocolate giveaway. It will be closing before you know it and I will be making Fudge or peanut clusters for the winner.
Your comments about my picture are just too funny because this is not a good picture of me but on the candy package it was thumb nail size or maybe a tiny bit larger but you really could not see me that well so I did not think much of about having it on there. If I were at home I could copy the writing on the back of the label which is kind of funny. This picture was taken at a Halloween Dance where I was dressed as a Saloon girl and my dress was real full with a big red petticoat underneath and would you believe I won First place for this costume.
So Happy to be able to share good news with all of you so I guess that means Maggie is Back!
Sweet Dreams
Maggie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts