Friday, February 5, 2010

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!!!!

Photobucket



Ladies your all on my mind this morning so what better time than to do a post! I have so much I wanted to share with you today but there is no way I can do it all in one post so lets just cover a few things today.



First of all we have all heard the ole saying Be careful what you wish for! Well do you ladies remember this young man from one of my Temptation Mondays post.  Photobucket

Well believe it or not his twin brother is in my life now!!!!! Yep walked right into my life at work and given to me by the Captain. He is our new college intern and guess who gets to show him the ropes.....Officer Maggie thats who.... I kid you not this young man looks just like this guy. My mouth dropped open and I said"Thank you sweet Jesus for always answering my prayers."

Seriously I am behaving but only because he is so young....hahahahaha

The other night I had just gone to bed and I heard my phone make a funny sound so I picked it up and it was a text from this young man wanting to know if I wanted to meet him and his buddies for a beer at a local little place here downtown....that text actually made me laugh so hard because  first I was already in bed for the night and two Could you ladies see me sitting with a group of college guys having a beer........tooo funny but also so very sweet of this young man because he is a doll and for him to want me to meet his friends was such a compliment....I did not text him back but he did bring it up yesterday at work and I think this ole granny just smiled and said I don't have text on my phone.....hahahaha...I wasn't about to say I was already in bed....

Now sweeties don't you guys dare get any wrong ideas out there....our relationship is strictly professional but I had to share this with all of you because thats what I do here....share everything....It just made me laugh to think of grandmayellowhair sitting there laughing and joking with a bunch of college students in a club....of course my daughter Christi howled over it.

Bless her heart I know she could not wait to share it with her girlfriends.







Next thing is I visited my friend Karyn over at French Charming last night and she did a post that we should all take a few minutes to read and share with all our blogger friends.  We all put so much on ourselves and then we reach a point where we have to sit back and say whoa am I over doing it ....do I need to slow down and spend more time doing other things ....we have all been there....Anyway Karyn's post is a must read for anyone that does a blog....I too can relate to some of what she was sharing with us. I started this site more or less for myself not ever dreaming anyone would even care to read it much less want to follow me but wow like Karyn I am amazed at how many sweet followers I have and now all I want to do is get to know all of you but I feel like I am failing on that part because even though I try very hard to visit your sites I still run behind.

Just last Monday I lost a email from a dear follower who wanted to be on Temptation Mondays and for the life of me I could not remember who it was but to this day I regret loosing it.

What am I trying to say is I dearly appreciate each and every one of you so please don't get upset with me if I don't stop by as often as I would like to also what I am trying to say is do not ever feel bad about being to busy to stop by and tell me hello because OH my goodness I do so understand!



This world of blogging can only be understood by those who do it. Don't you all agree!



Oh another thing I wanted to share is little Annie sent me some of the bracelets she is selling for the Haiti children and I love them. She even made Kaci and I matching ones. So in the near future I will take a picture and show you guys.



Monday is getting close so if any of you guys want your pretties on Temptation Mondays be sure and send me an email....grandmayellowhair@gmail.com



Got to go the young intern has a question....hahahahaha

Love to all of you,



Maggie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts