Saturday, February 13, 2010

A VALENTINE JUST BETWEEN ME AND YOU!

MY VERY FIRST VALENTINES DAY WITH ALL OF YOU!


My precious friends I could not let this day go by with out letting you know that I sincerely wish all of you a Very Happy Day and know that this ole yellowhaired grandma will be thinking about all of you through out this day.
I will be working today but if the little hottie shows up my days not wasted. lol


Today was one of those days where I truly needed Prozax, Zoloft  or Valium but I managed somehow only letting Ms Pearl out for a brief moment but I am afraid a moment too long.
Will not post on it tonight but promise soon to bore you....
How do I say what I need to say on this special day!
Let me see .....
Your never more than a click away
and
You brought Happiness back into my life!
You make me smile!
You make me laugh!
You keep me going!
You are why we celebrate Valentines Day
because
You are LOVED!
by
Maggie




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts