Saturday, March 20, 2010

Blogazine Guest Bunny!



Hope everyone enjoys the Blogazine guest...Yes it's Bunny from I'm Just Sayin'
I know I did not recognize her either without the Tape across the mouth. Looks like she removed it long enough to pose for this picture and to tell us about herself.






If you have a dislike for sarcasm, divert your eyes or better yet, go to your happy place in your head because I'm sure this post will be full of it...sarcasm that is.By the way, Hello, my name is bunny ( not my real name, it's Victoria but that's a whole other story I'm probably gonna blog about) and I'm a serial junk,treasure,vintage and crap collector and proud of it. Born and raised in sunny southern California, the middle child of a Mexican and a Italian  spending days as a youth rearranging my bedroom to perfection and begging my girlfriends mothers if I could do the same to their home. Walked up and down the alley ways looking for treasure and to my families surprise brought it home, spruced it up or refurbished it and incorporated it into our home. Seems like I still do that but now it's fashionable and I take pictures of it and put up on my blog. Maggie, either because she's delusional or just plain good, has asked me to write my story. Don't know why, I'm not a photographer, I don't peddle anything, except my stationary bike when it's not being used as purgatory for laundry, I don't give out tutorials and I haven't invented anything worthwhile...although, I've been thinking about an Ice chest with big monster tires that works with a remote for the beach....but yet, here I am.


Married to a man who makes me laugh and have two daughters 15 years apart and 3 squirrely grandsons that live close by...honestly, sometimes too close. I am entering peri menopause and raising a 16 year old, but luckily for me, she's acts older than me and she operates on auto pilot as my husband says. Growing up I was always an average student getting by with charm and personality except for certain classes...like English and Art. Those two classes were my saving grace as I was a rebellious (surprise!) teen and young adult. I was constantly writing, poetry, short stories, long stories...you name it, I wrote it. To my advantage, my art teachers always let me do what I wanted..Perhaps they saw something that I didn’t even think of. This leads me to my blog



I needed an outlet after semi retiring from the being an Optician and I get bored very easily. Seems like I always have to be doing something…so, why not a blog I thought. Being computer challenged as I am, I asked a friend to help me out and now, there’s no stopping me. Like I said before, I collect treasure which in some people’s eyes is junk…what do they know..they’re the ones who threw it out in the first place. Flea markets, yard sales, estate sales and discarded stuff on the curb and anything else is not safe when I’m around. I enjoy refurbishing, reconstructing and rearranging all in the name of recycling.



Sometimes I feel like I was born in the wrong era because I love vintage so much…the aesthetics not the morality…lol I’m not much of a religious person but I’m very spiritual and I believe in doing what’s right and helping people and just making life a better place to be…Oh Yeah…and modern pharmaceuticals help too.That's my story and I'm sticking to it...I'm just sayin'.

Thank you Miz Maggie for letting me vent on your blog and introducing myself to your friends…now they’ve been warned…lol Love to Pearl too.

 

Bunny did not tell us why she wears the duct tape on her blog picture....lol

 

Thanks Bunny for sharing your story with all of us and it was fun getting to know you better. As always I enjoy these stories so very much. Hope all of you do too! Next guest I believe will be a real surprise for all of you so maybe I should not tell! They are even in a really popular magazine we all love...besides the Blogazine Magazine! Can you guess who it is?

 

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. It is very very cold here and raining but other than that I can not complain.  No mowing or inmates today so Life Is Good!

I actually hooked up with an ole girlfriend of mine Sharon and we had dinner together. It was nice visiting and catching up with her She wants to go see the movie with Jennifer Aniston, The Bounty Hunter so we may do that tomorrow if the weather clears up a little....yes we are both wimps when it comes to cold and rainy...lol

 

Sweet Dreams

 

Maggie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts