Friday, March 26, 2010

MORE OF WARRENTON SHOW

Sharon and I were the luckest two ladies in the world today. We got to go back to Warrenton and it was a beautiful sunny day. I am dog tired but wanted to share a few of my pictures with all of you.


You can find anything out here even beds of flowers!




We both wore pink today and it happens to us a lot!
Not the pink but having the same color clothes on when we go out here....we need to talk to each other first I guess before we get dressed!






Our first stop and would you believe they had to make us leave because we spent hours here.


I want this bird but left him for someone else!




Rows and rows of vendors and this was just one field!
Will post more tomorrow!
Wish you all were here to go with us!
Love to all
Maggie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts