Monday, March 15, 2010

OH NO!

This is not how I planned on starting my week off! On my days off I work on the ranch I live on and this morning I guess after all the rains we had a tree just fall over when it I was mowing around it......Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzz Marie I don't have time for this! I could not for the life of me figure out how to teach Dotty Forrest how to take a picture of me removing the tree so I guess these pictures will have to do...hahaha

She is saying "What have you done now!"










Now what do I do with it?




I did find a small sign of Spring!


Hope all of you are not starting your week with tree removal....lol....I am suppose to be mowing but sometimes little things get in our way of getting something done! Lunch break over time to get back to the north forty!  Now where did I put my hat and gloves?
Love
Maggie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts