Saturday, March 13, 2010

TODAYS BLOGAZINE GUEST IS FRENCHY!

It's time again for another story from our friends out here in blogville....today I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have found so many friends through this avenue....The friend I am introducing to you today is someone that brings a lot of herself to her site.  She is worth getting to know and you must click over to enjoy her site as well...... This is Frenchy from   Le Chateau des fleurs...








My story....I was born in Paris, France. Grew up mostly in an apartment. Finished College in France in business but was always attracted to artistic things. I got my first job as a Professional dancer for Disneyland Paris, My first job in the States was a Makeup artist for JC Penney. I married the man of my dreams, who is American. Entrepreneur genius. Founder and inventor of Amber Alert GPS. We have 3 beautiful children, lots of pets.




I am a stay home Mom...I realised that it is very easy to loose yourself when you are dedicated to your husband and kids. I had to ask myself. What do you like? What makes you happy? I find a lot of hobbies and things i was actually good at that in Paris, was not even in my mind. Designing houses, birthday cakes, scrapbooking, pets, hatching chicks, gardening. I do it for fun and not to earn money or compete with others. I do what makes me happy and makes me feel good about myself. I live my life with a "French twist" in the states. My Mo dos are...Follow your dreams, follow your guts ...be yourself and love more than anything.



I believe that life is to be enjoyed. I believe that if you do good, it always comes back to you and a lot of times from strangers. That if you work hard, dreams come true.



Thank you Maggie for being such a great example of love. The first time i find her blog, she was talking about bras and cracked me up! Thank you for being such a fun friend. Gros bisous a tous (big kiss to all) . In France, we don't hugh, we kiss :)



Thank you dear Frenchy for being my guest here today. I feel like Oprah...lol....Be sure and visit her lovely site.



Remember guys and gals if you want to tell your story just sent it to me by email along with a picture and link to your site. Our next guest is our over the high seas blogger Kissed by An Angel.



If you have not entered my giveaway for the Paul Dean set please do so. It ends April Fools Day.....



Hope everyone is having a beautiful weekend.



Love to all or like Frenchy Kisses to all

Maggie















 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts