Thursday, April 29, 2010

Maggie's Accident!









This is Christi, Maggies daughter writing a note on her behalf! Mom had a accident at work yesterday. She was taken by EMS to the ER and was there most of the morning but is home now. I will be staying with her for a few days until she is back on her feet. It was not a act of violence or involved a inmate but as mom is the story teller I will leave that to her to write to all of you.

Every time Mom and I talk she tells me about all of you so by knowing this I wanted to let all of you know about her accident. She is a strong person and does not let much keep her down so I am sure in a day or two you will get her story.

Meantime I am trying to keep her in bed but the cat scan showed no breaks but she has a goose egg knot on the back of her head and a cut. Poor thing is black and blue all over and can hardly move but she says she is okay.

Thanks everyone for always making her days brighter and I can see how much she loves all of you.

Oh if I don't add this I am in trouble....she is going to be fine and not to worry about her but to be sure and read her blogazine guest this week about Melanie ...thats my crazy Mom worrying about someone else!

Thanks everyone

Christi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts