Friday, April 16, 2010

This Post is Rated X

Hello everyone….I have missed all of you and wanted to try and do a post tonight. Thank you Shell for your story and I appreciate all of you leaving us the sweet comments. I have another great lady lined up and will post her story in a few days.

It has been one of those weeks where I wanted to run away and be somebody else but as it turns out I am too chicken so here I am still here still trying to figure it all out. You know in a good novel or movie the main character runs off starts their life over, meets the most beautiful person in the world their first day in the new town and so on and so on…if it were only that easy I would be in that new town tonight. Hahaha



My week started with me meeting my former renter at my home to inspect it and get my keys back. We all have some kind of sixth sense in us and know that this is not going to be a good meeting. I asked my sister-in-law Linda to ride with me to be my witness since I did not feel good about this meeting.



Turns out my house was so bad that since this meeting I have thought of a 101 ways to torture bad people. Lol…or should I say Ms Pearl has thought of all these ways. After my divorce I have to confess to you all that I wrote a pretty good short story about torturing the ex and the girlfriend….actually I have to admit I would still like to try some of them but will save that for another post





I don’t like people that are idiots…Sorry I know that’s tough words coming out of my mouth but geezzzzz Marie this freaking family have really did a number on me where I was so depressed all week that I let them keep me from being me. Does that make sense to you? I let them ruin my whole week….and sink me into deep depression and awful thoughts.



Now I have to get my big butt up and quit the pity party and get busy doing whatever it takes to get this house back to some kind of half way shape so I can sale it. I am to the point where I am going to ask almost nothing for it just to be away from the stress of dealing with it.

Yes Ms. Pearl came out during the meeting but thank God she had sense enough to let Maggie do most of the screaming…..lol I had a good talking to her on the drive over telling her that if she ended up in jail for assault then I was giving them the name of Pearl and Maggie was going home…it worked and no one during the meeting was hurt other than me being devastated over the house. When I saw that the bathtub, commodes and sinks had not been cleaned in six months I did tell the idiot that I could not believe that people really live like this. Honestly it was like a bad nightmare and would I ever wake up. I have never seen anything so disgusting and dirtier in all my life. And believe me I have seen some filth working for the Sheriffs Dept. Pigs just pigs is all I can say and you know what that idiot woman said to me and Linda, “Excuse me Maggie but this is just how it was when we moved in.!” She even had the stupid gall to say I have pictures to prove it. OMG she is crazier than Ms. Pearl ever dreamed of being.



Honestly I wish that someone would have been filming this meeting because it is right up there on the top of the ten stupidest times of my life.



So my friends now you know why I have not been around most of the week. I have missed all of you and will do my best to catch up with all of you in the near future. That is if I don’t carry out some of my 101 ways to torture idiots.





Thanks for always being here for me and love to all



Maggie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts