Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Part 2 of JUST SHOOT ME

Gosh I sure miss all of you!....Just had to do a short post to thank you all for coming by here and checking on me and leaving me encouraging get well wishes. As always you are the best.








Thank goodness I made it through the three MRI’s on Monday. My doctor finally got back with me on the results and she mentioned me having to see a neurosurgeon as soon as she could get an appointment set up. It seems that I have really done it this time. I have a Compression Fracture between the 3rd and 4th vertebrae and several bulging disc.



So now it is waiting again for another appointment to see what the neurosurgeon suggest for my relief.







Miss you very much and hope you are doing well! Let me know how each of you are and what you have been doing. Take care and Sweet Dreams



Love to all



Maggie









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts