Sunday, May 30, 2010

Remembering Our Vets!









RONNIE GLYNN SLAY
August 11, 1947 - April 28, 1968




PFC - E3 - Army - Selective Service



101st Airborne Division







Length of service 0 years



His tour began on Mar 3, 1968



Casualty was on Apr 28, 1968



In THUA THIEN, SOUTH VIETNAM



HOSTILE, GROUND CASUALTY



GUN, SMALL ARMS FIRE



Body was recovered







Panel 52E - Line 44



Ronnie I only had you in my life a short while but still over fourty years later I think of you! Your smile sometimes still gets me through some hard days.



How can I thank you for giving the ultimate scarifice for our country? Rest in Peace honey and know your still loved and missed by all that knew you!



A huge big Thank You for all that serve our county now and in the past.  The sacrifices you suffer everyday to protect us is beyond anything most of can imagine. Also let us thank all the men and women Police Officers, Correction Officers, Firemen , Border Patrols and  Coast Guard who keep our streets safe here in America.  I pray for you everyday but do not thank you enough!



My brother Tommy sent me this today it is a must see! Please take it for your site too...http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=hkGzqpGx1KU



Maggie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts