Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Wedding Blog Party!

Hi everyone! Today I am celebrating with Stephanie at Angelic Accents. It is her Wedding Anniversary and she has ask everyone to do a blog about weddings today. Hope you enjoy a stroll back in time and have fun looking at my pictures.

I don't know about him but it was love at first site for me!






Now who would of thought showing the love of my life my petticoat that it would lead to my Daddy walking me down the isle! I never noticed until I did this post how sad or serious my Daddy looked in this picture.




Our wedding party! Notice the best man his name is Babe and believe me ladies when I say he always lived up to that name! Ran into him about three months ago kissed him on the cheek and whispered you were always the best man....he has not aged a bit and as handsome as ever. Of course, his wife thinks so too!

The handsome couple on the left is my brother Billy and his wife Linda. Next to Linda is her sister Bonnie. Then beside me my Maid of Honor is Ruby who just happens to be Linda and Bonnie's sister too. I grew up with them and we now have Girlie weekends whenever our schedules allow.






Look how happy I am thinking about the honeymoon I guess.




I loved my wedding cake and of course it had pink roses to match my wedding bouquet! Aren't we just the cutest couple!






Leaving for our honeymoon!




A little dancing on our honeymoon!




Back home in Texas! I was always a sucker for a man wearing a Stetson and cowboy boots!


THANKS for sharing my DREAM wedding with me!
A GIRL CAN DREAM RIGHT?






Thanks Stephanie for asking me to join in your party and I hope your having the best Anniversary ever!
Also thanks to Christi for helping me with this when she was here last weekend. It's great to use the Post Options button where you can do post ahead of time and show them later.
My physical pool therapy starts soon. If only I did not have to but on a bathing suit!


Can't wait to see all the other sites that participated in this today.




Love to all


Maggie








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts