Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Winner Is!

LuLu Kellogg come on down!  You won one of my mola's. I used the Random Generator and you were number 18. Not sure if I have one for Halloween but I could look. lol Congratulations LuLu and thank you everyone that entered. Wish I could give you all one.
Sorry it took me half the day to announce the winner but it has been one of those mornings.
I have good news and bad news. Lets go with the good first.
CSN contacted me about doing another giveaway for them and it is for a big amount so you don't want to miss that giveaway coming soon. They are the greatest supporters of us bloggers.
Bad news is I was not released to go back to work except for 4 hours a day and light duty only. I don't think the Sheriff will go for that but we shall see.
I so much appreciate all of you and your support so back to back giveaways is one small way to show I love you!
Maggie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts