Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Heads Needed!



Boo!


Hello and welcome to another help me post! The other day while going to pool therapy I spotted these ghost and fell in love with them. I want to figure out how to do this and have them in my yard Saturday when the grandbabies drive up.  Purchased some neat material from Wal Mart but still trying to figure out the best thing for the heads. I bought several different things today at the dollar store but not sure I like what I bought. What would you use?












I talked Gretchen (my new friend/tenant) to run up and check them out. She is such a sweetheart and so much fun. Gretchen could not figure out what the heads were but thought they were plastic.
She is taking time off tomorrow from writing to help me make these so of course I thought of you and knew if anyone knows how to make these you do!
Thanks for your Help!!!


Sweet Dreams
Maggie




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts