Monday, November 8, 2010

It Only Takes A Minute!







How are you? I am so behind here in our world of blogging. I call it my friends world but most people call it blogging. Not myself for a week now so have not been on here like I would love to be.



Even though I have been absent does not mean I have not been thinking of you! Actually when I think of you it makes me smile.



November is already here and that means Veterans Day. As I write this I am lucky enough to be sitting where I am looking at our American Flag and it is waving ever so proud as it hangs there to remind us of our freedom and those who have died for us giving us Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness.



This week I am asking you to go to this site http://www.letssaythanks.com//  where you can pick out a card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! It is FREE and it only takes a few seconds.  A few seconds or minutes to put a smile on one of our men and women who are fighting for us today.





Also as always please add these men and women to your prayer list as they certainly do need our love and prayers.







Went to the pain management doctor today and he poked around on my neck and back. I am not healing the way I should be which is very discouraging to say the least but I can still get around enough to take care of myself and drive so I am ok. I just get upset not having the strengh to get a lot of things done as I did in the past. I am use to working two jobs and now to tire out so easily is like I have advanced in age of twenty years in six months. Hard to believe that after 6 months my back and neck hurt some times like it just happened this week. Somethings not right but who do I turn to when your dealing with Workers Comp.

 Not good but I am not giving up just yet.



Also those darn Verizon bytes have got my goat again. I have really been doing good not getting close to my 5000 bytes each month and have not went over in a long time but today I am already at 4200 with 11 days yet to go. Now you know that being a blogger there is no way you can do less than 800 bytes in 11 days. lol

Whoa is me! I do know one thing this unlimited internet is not for the the free world. hahaha



So if I don't get to your site in the next week or so do not give up on me I will catch up with you!



Had the sweetest conversation with my Kaci the other day. She told me to Thank everyone for supporting her in her Juvenile Diabetes Walk. I ask her how it went and she said,"Good but very Hot!" Bless her heart walking in 80 plus weather to raise money for Diabetes. While she was talking to me all of sudden she had to get off the phone because her blood sugar had dropped to 32. Wow I of course hung up and a few minutes later she called me back to let me know she was okay. What a sweetheart! She was coloring a picture for me to hang in my bathroom. Bailey came in and was trying to mess with her but she held her cool and managed to not let him get her goat. haha I told her sometimes brothers just test us to see if they can get our goat. She agreed totally. hahaha



I wanted to say hello to Bailey but he was in and out just like a boy at his age does. lol He is his Dad inside and out and I say that with love for both of them.



Love to all

Maggie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts