Monday, November 22, 2010

My Lucky CSN Winner!





Sorry I am just now posting about my winner for the $65.00 CSN gift certificate. I made it home good but now feel like a truck ran over me but a little rest will take care of that. Plus Christi came home with me to help with preparing Thanksgiving so life is good. Seeing my children and grandbabies was such a great blessing and one I so appreciate.



Now on to the winner.  Life is also good for Susan at Art of Mine . She was selected by the Random Generator widget and if you don't already know Susan you must because she is a lovely lady from Georgia. Susan could not believe your number came up but I am delighted you won honey and hope you have fun shopping with your gift certificate. Just shoot me an email  to grandmayellowhair@gmail.com and we will get your winnings to you.



I want to thank all of you that participated in this giveaway. CSN supports a lot of giveaways for bloggers and I am grateful that they give me a chance to have these giveaways for you.



Need to regroup my brain so I can do a post. So much has happened in the last few weeks that I have been wanting to write about and hopefully soon.



I do have to share a funny thing that Bailey (my grandson) said while we were eating lunch yesterday at Razoo's. It was where Kaci had picked to eat for her Birthday weekend and I ask her brother what was his favorite thing about Razoo's and he answered, "They fill me up." lol  Love it when they answer so honestly.



So much to do this week to prepare for Thanksgiving. Tell me some good side dishes that your having.



Love to all

Maggie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts