Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fuuny You Tube!



That darn Black cat caught me off guard again this morning but soon he is mine. haha....I hate to tell you what I chased him off with this morning. He was actually trying to pick a fight with one of the other Tom Cats who are twice his size so I should of left him alone but I threw open the front door and the only thing I could grab were the bells hanging on the door knob so brave Ms. Pearl throws them at him.  I have to say all I saw was a flying black furry butt running for cover. In the morning I am getting up early getting dressed before breakfast and fur will be flying around this ole farm house. Just hope its not mine.....



This morning I found this very funny You Tube in my email box. You will enjoy it I promise!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-0WVfj76bo





It was sent to me by my sweet friend Dulcy from Dulcys Doorstep . If you have not met Dulcy please click on her site for a lovely surprise visit. She is another one of my friends that is so very gifted. You would think some of these gifted friends would rub off on me.



Off now to play catch up! Not with the cat I hope but with Christmas! Tomorrow I need to share a Santa site with you that you will love to send your grandbabies.



Love to all



Maggie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts