Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas To You!

Just had to stop a few minutes and wish YOU and your family a Very Merry Christmas!


The other night I was talking to sweet Susan from Georgia who writes the site Art of Mine and I was telling her that I only put up two small trees this year and one was my girly tree. She ask if I would put it on my site so here it is.

Just look at this flowering ornament. It is shades of pink with little pearls and sequins.





Here is one of my butterfly ornaments that I just love.







Since it is the girly tree I put it in the sitting room of the master bedroom.




Maybe in a day or two I can show you my other small tree. I did manage to decorate two of three mantles and will try to take pictures of them.


Thank you so much for all the beautiful Christmas wishes you have sent my way and of course for your prayers too. My brother Gary and I appreciate you so much. Treatments for Gary are everyday now so it is sad now watching how he seems to be going down more every day. Hopefully when this is over he will be back to his ole self and can enjoy life again.


This is the first time in my life that I can ever remember having more than a day or two off to prepare for Christmas. We celebrated Thanksgiving at the ole farm house so off to Austin to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with my children and of course grand babies. It is so much fun being Grandma Yellow Hair! I can not wait to see everyone and enjoy their excitement of the day.



Christi's Birthday was yesterday and she was sick. We both suffer from Fibromyalgia and her doctors seem to think that her muscles are so inflamed they are causing her a lot of trouble with a sore throat and ear troubles. Hard to believe that this disease causes so many pains.



Love the Christmas cards I have been getting from you! Their lovely and I have enjoyed each and every one.



There was so much I wanted to do for you this year and time just got away with me. Hopefully not next year.



Trying my best to get by your sites and catching up with you but if I don't make it before Christmas Day just know that I am thinking of you and wishing for you the very best Christmas ever.



May God Bless Each of You and Keep you Safe!





Merry Christmas to You,

Love

Maggie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts