Tuesday, December 21, 2010

One of A Kind Christmas Gift!

Just had to share with you some slippers that our sweet Donna at Brynwood Needleworks has offered to make me for Christmas! I have bragged on Donna many times about how creative she is but I did not realize just how creative.
The problem is choosing the right style for me! Which one would you want? I am leaning toward the star but any of these would be great!


Donna being the sweetheart she is also included the instructions to these cuties. So if any of you want me to email you the step by step instructions just let me know and I will forward them to you.


I do know the first thing you need is pictured below!












Wow I am so looking forward to my pair!
What about you?


So missed talking with you this week. Hopefully you are finished with your shopping and can enjoy the rest of the week without too much stress. I do need to pick up one or two things then my shopping is complete.  Like I mentioned in an earlier post. Sometime at the end of the summer I am adding a page on my site for early Christmas shopping. Next year we will all be finished before Thanksgiving.  We are off to a great start with Donna's Slippers.


Hard week for me with my pain level plus Gary is now having both radiation and Chemo everyday in Houston so it is very hard on him and taking a toll on all of us. This has been a hard year for a lot of you too and I am looking forward to a New Year for all of us. One full of Joy and getting to know each of you even better!


Sweet Dreams,
Maggie






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts