Sunday, January 16, 2011

Missing You!



They say a picture can speak sometimes louder than words. So I took this picture today it really does shout doesn't it.



Remember a few post back Gretchen and I were sitting in the little chapel writing and that song Highway to Hell blared us out of the church. Well after the past week I am beginning to believe it was playing for a reason. So much happening! The sad awful madness in Tucson. My heart aches everytime I think of it.



Gary is now in the hospital at MD Anderson. He has not been able to swallow food and very little liquids for weeks now so after he passed out during one of his treatments they finally admitted him. They said he was starving to death. Could they not see that when they were with him every day? To make matters worse he will not get a feeding tube until Tuesday because they don't do that on the weekends and Monday is a holiday. Give me a break......I work for the Sheriff's Department and I guarantee you no inmate is neglected because it is the weekend or another holiday. Sorry I get angry watching him suffer.



Then my daughter Christi phones me crying telling me her sweet boyfriends brother has passed away. Such a shock to all of us and so so sad.  He taught school in Houston and my prayers for all of his family and friends.



My post today was not intended to be one of sadness but funny. I put it on hold for another day. It is raining really hard here and for days now. I guess we needed the rain but sometimes the grey adds to the sadness.

I Miss Youuhhh Pictures, Images and Photos









I truly miss all of you! Everyone of you! So today I am going to try and take it a little easy on my self. Take a long hot sudsy bubble bath. Later come back with some hot chocolate and of course whipping cream on top and catch up with as many of you as I can in a few hours.



Don't forget to enter my giveaway. It ends on the 27th and you can enter once every day. Don't make Ms Pearl come looking for you. lol



Hope all of you got some rest this weekend and it is not too cold where you are today. I know a lot of you are dealing with snow and ice so I am thankful for just the rain. It is so strange how our mind as much as the body needs that big huge Sun.



Love to all



Maggie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts