Thursday, March 31, 2011

Poo-Pourri



As most of you that know me I am no young chick. I guess the name Grandma Yellow Hair gives that away. I lived a lot of years, seen and heard a lot, have been blessed many times but never in all my sixty years have I received such a gift.



Yep I walked to the mailbox and there was a package from our friend Marydon and Harold from Blushing Rose blog. I was excited walking back to the ole farm house to tear open my little package.

Inside I found this little bottle of  Poo-Pourri. Now you can scratch the fleas off of my dooper but I ain't  never heard of Poo-Pourri. What will they come up with next.



 With the little bottle was this note from Marydon.



"My precious Maggie when you have to POO in the LOO use this DOO!  Chuckles Love you Marydon



The card alone cracked me up. hahaha...On the back of the bottle it says



There once was a young lad from Rhone whose odor he'd rather disown now he's taming his poo by anointing the loo and now happily sits on the throne.



This Before-You-Go blend of Natural Essential Oils creates a barrier to embarrassing bathroom odor.



To ANoint: Shake well, lift throne (toilet) lid and seat, spray directly onto the surface water until covered. Proceed to use throne as usual.



LOL..... Needless to say Marydon has been to my home and knows I need this.



So I guess my next review will be about Poo-Pourri when I try this out. Can't review until you use it!



Marydon thank you for thinking of me and saving Tinkerbell a few runs out of the bathroom. We all know she is a fat cat and needs to run but by using this she can hang around longer in the bathroom with me.



I don't know about you but this week has been one of those weeks where if I could run away from home I would do it and only take the time to grab a change of underwear and Tinkerbell. Oh and of course my Poo-Pourri.



Dealing with Doctors, Therapist and Workers Comp has made my white hair thinner and if they keep this up I will be bald in a few weeks. One Echoes between the ears and the other is 12 shy a dozen.

Who seem to talk out of both sides of their dooper....sorry I meant mouth...no I am pretty sure I meant dooper. hahaha  Actually the adjuster at Workers Comp has really been nice to me and put out some effort to help me deal with this so who knows for Christmas I may send him some Poo-Pourri.



Enjoy the rest of your week. Weekend will be here soon...



Love to all

Maggie







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts