Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Dumb Nut!

Photobucket





I will tell you how crazy I am I don't remember if I told you about the female in our jail who keeps swallowing things. Today I was hurting so bad and was counting the minutes til three so I could leave when this female hits the button to talk to me and is acting really dumb and I can't understand a word she is saying so I find my Sgt and I send him to her cell because last week we had to take her to the hospital for emergency surgery because she swallowed the wires from her bra. YEP you read it right. The dumb nut has a bra on which was left with her by someone not doing their job and she takes the wires out breaks them in pieces and swallows them. Not only did she swallow those wires but a pencil and several other odd pieces.



She told another Officer that she needed to go to the hospital because she had swallowed the wires. I have seen lots of things but never this so I figured if I were betting on this I would say No Way put her back in her cell. Which is the way I was leaning but thank goodness it was not me to make the final call because Yes when they took her to the emergency room she had swallowed her bra wires and several other things. What a Idiot.



So she spends the weekend in the hospital after surgery Friday. Then today she buzzes me and ask if she can take a shower. Being the only femaile on duty and I am fixing to leave I tell her no. Well I guess no was the wrong answer because before I could get out the door she calls crying and telling me things I can't understand.



Turns out she had swallowed a comb and a toothbrush. Now who was stupid enough to give her these pieces to swallow is my question. I was hurting to bad to stick around and find out. Once my partner said to me You better leave while you can I grabbed my keys and never looked back. hahahaha



When your hurting as bad as I was I did not care if she swallowed everything in her cell I wanted to go home. Seriously I guess I don't mean that but jeezzz why would anyone keep swallowing things. Stupid!!!!!



I guess in the morning when I go back I will hear all about what happened. She is one of those inmates who does anything for attention. Some of them think if they act crazy enough that we will send them to the state hospital and then after a few weeks there their problems will go away. Nope it does not work that way.



Today I took way toooooo many pain pills. I could not sleep last night for hurting and then when I got up this morning I wanted to call in sick but with working light duty and part time I honestly don't know what the rules for calling in are now. My guess is there is no such thing. I tried to call my attorney to find out what she has done to help my situation and would you believe no word back from her. Gosh can I pick the right people sometimes I wonder if I were born on Friday the 13th. I know I celebrated my birthday last week on that day.



Speaking of which thank you so much for leaving me comments on my post before this about my Birthday. You see before the contest ends in June I will donate a dollar for every comment left to me on that post to Juvenile Diabetes to help support a great cause and to help my granddaughter win her contest. If you have not left a comment on the post before this please do. I am excited to help her any way I can.



Gretchen is trying to make Christi and I think that the snake did not scare her but we know different. We were outside when she got home and we could here the screams all the way over to my porch. hahaha...So the next day I find the snake lying next to my porch where I walk down the ramp to my car. It did scare me for a second until I realized it was the one we put in her commode. hahahahaha...I left it there and pretended I did not see it. Then yesterday while Gretchen was at acting classes Christi and I put another one that looks even more like a snake and smaller in her garden where she has planted her Okra. She just got home a few minutes ago and I am sure about now she is watering the garden. Pay backs are hell I know.



Just had to write you before I went to bed tonight. Like I mentioned earlier I took way tooooooo many pain pills today and they are starting to kick in so I need to call it a night.



Wanted to Thank you before I did for all the Birthday wishes and comments about Kaci's Car. Isn't that the neatest entry. She is like a lot of you very creative. I intended to do a giveaway for my Birthday so that will be late. But we will have one really soon. What I have in mind will be cool. I hate to admit but I just now got my candy made and mailed to sweet Connie for my last giveaway. First Christi bought the wrong chocolate ...then something else happened and then my Birthday. But it is in the mail now so sorry Connie I was late mailing it.



Hope you are having a wonderful week. Stay well and remember I think of you often.



Well just when I was fixing to publish this post I hear my daughter Christi scream. I hurry into the living room and she is standing there laughing her head off because Gretchen had sneaked over here and put the snake at our front door inside the screen. When Christi took Toby out for his night time potty trip she did not see it until she came back to come inside. Then she screamed like something had got her. hahaha....I guess the light must of been just right coming back in. She was really laughing by the time I got in there because Gretchen had slipped over her without us knowing it and placed it there. Like I mentioned Pay Backs are Hell.



Sounds like the three of us have nothing else to do. lol



Love to all



Maggie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts