Thursday, May 5, 2011

Exhausted!



Wow Do I Miss You! This going back to work is hard on blogging and my body.


Just wanted to let you know that I am okay. The last two days at work have really been rough but hey tomorrow is Friday! Management and co-workers have been kind and understanding so far. But they really intended for me to take my rest breaks laying in a cell. I thought the doctor was kidding when he suggested that I could ly down in a cell when I take my breaks but no he had talked to the Captain that one of my restrictions was that I should have a place to lay down every hour if needed.  So they agreed on a cell. I am still in shock over this. One thing that really irrritates me if a person needs to lay down every hour why would a doctor send them back to work.


I did find myself having to lay down both days but I went to my car and lowered the front seat and rested for ten minutes. Sometimes my back is hurting so bad that I have to get to a place to ly down so instead of a cell I chose my car. I just can't imagine lying in a cell but if worse comes to worse who knows.


Will do my best to catch up with all of you because I miss you terribly. Right now though my bed is calling my name.  Sorry once I get use to being exhausted again I will do better at posting.




Sweet Dreams
Maggie




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts