Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lets' Run Away!







Just so much going on I am having thoughts of runnning away. I could see me going down Highway 66 in my old Pink truck pulling a pink and white trailer.








Or What about this pink Shasta! Could you see me in it?




How about this old pink Station Wagon pulling a even smaller way to live.




Can you tell I love Pink!




Not to say I could not learn to love blue polka dots too.






So many ways to travel in style!




Do you have a favorite?


Want to go with me? Which one would you choose for our adventure?


Before I do run a way I have to have my drawing after midnight for my Chocolate Giveaway! So if you have not entered yet hurry over to my sidebar click on the picture of Fudge and it will take you to that post to enter. All enteries must be before midnight today central standard time.


I will announce the winner tomorrow and they can choose between Fudge or Peanut Clusters.


This is going to be a busy week for me. Choosing a winner, starting re-hab again Monday, seeing the idiot pain doctor also Monday afternoon and choosing an attorney to represent me. That's why I am dreaming of running away. Come with me all I can promise you is a lot of laughter and all the chocolate you can eat.


Have a wonderful week and Good Luck with my giveaway!


Love to all
Maggie








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts