Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Beautiful Sweet Rain!



               Whoever said Happiness Comes with Sunshine has Obviously Never Danced in the Rain!








Look what woke me up this morning on the North Forty! I can tell you I tried my best to do Kaci's Happy Dance but did not quite master it. 


It looks like our Rain Dance worked. We have been doing it for a while now but finally the rain came.


Hope everyone in Texas got at least the 4 inches that we got here. It has been so dry that the fish are jumping out of the pond. Sad! 


Isn't it funny how something like rain can change attitudes! Even the guys at work acted half way decent today. lol


But......when I got home Tinkerbell was in Time Out because he kept jumping on Toby everytime he walked by. Since Christi works from home I guess she got tired of it. hahaha


We moved the kitties in last night to a room upstairs because of the rain storm. Now their not wanting to go back outside. Little Stinkers. The cowboy picked up his and I have never seen a man so happy to adopt a kitten....


Still trying to decide which baby I am keeping. Toooooo hard to decide!


Hope everyone is having a great week! 


Love to All
Maggie 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts