Sunday, June 26, 2011

New Hair Cut!



Silly me was trying to capture my new hair cut in the bathroom mirror. How you do it on your post I don't know but I am not very good at it. lol For the life of me I can not take a good picture even if I take it myself.


My hair was getting so long I had to wear it up or in a pony tail all the time so I finally got it cut. Not quite the look I wanted but it will do for now. At least it feels better.


My doctors appointment went okay. He can not understand why the other doctor just chooses to pill me up all the time instead of trying to find the cause. So at least he and I are on the same page. Problem is timing. I am having trouble with Workers Comp. I have a Endurance Test already scheduled by the other doctor for July 6th and then see him on the 11th. I have to do both so not happy about that. These test takes two hours and they use it to determine if you can go back to work. The last one I did they of course let me go back for four hours a day with lots of lay down breaks Can you imagine lying down in a jail cell. lol


So by July 11th I will know a llittle more about my situation. Hopefully it will turn out for whatever is best for me..


Work is still crazy.....sometimes I think you have to be crazy to work there. Another young man tried to kill hisself with me watching him on camera. Very stressful to get him help in time to stop his attempt. Thank goodness I was doing my job and not goofing off. There are so many that don't take this job serious enough that it scares me 


Here is a picture of Christi and Toby.  I took this in the hallway between my bedroom and hers.


She loves her Toby!


Later today Gretchen and I are suppose to keep our date for writing. I am looking forward to it since I have not seen her in a while and we both miss writing too. It will be fun way to spend a few hours.




Christi has so many great cook books and she found this Sour Cream Noodle Bake recipe and I have to tell you it turned out excellent. 



We both joined Weight Watchers this morning so I probably want be making anymore dishes like this for a while. lol



If your looking for something quick, easy and good then try this dish.

Ingredients





■1-¼ pound Ground Chuck



■1 can 15-ounces Tomato Sauce



■½ teaspoons Salt



■Freshly Ground Black Pepper



■8 ounces, weight Egg Noodles



■½ cups Sour Cream



■1-¼ cup Small Curd Cottage Cheese



■½ cups Sliced Green Onions (less To Taste)



■1 cup Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese



Preparation InstructionsPreheat oven to 350 degrees.



Brown ground chuck in a large skillet. Drain fat, then add tomato sauce. 1/2 teaspoon salt and plenty of freshly ground black pepper. Stir, then simmer while you prepare the other ingredients.



Cook egg noodles until al dente. Drain and set aside.

In a medium bowl, combine sour cream and cottage cheese. Add plenty of freshly ground black pepper. Add to noodles and stir. Add green onions and stir.



To assemble, add half of the noodles to a baking dish. Top with half the meat mixture, then sprinkle on half the grated cheddar. Repeat with noodles, meat, then a final layer of cheese. Bake for 20 minutes, or until all cheese is melted.



Hope you have a great week!



Love to all

Maggie







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts