Monday, July 11, 2011

Broken Mirror!




We all have heard the saying about 7 years of bad luck if you break a mirror. Well let's hope that is one superstition that is totally just that a superstition. Cause yep I broke a mirror last week and so I am worried.





Where has this week gone since I have posted last. Every day I intended on sitting down long enough to catch up with you and every evening something got in my way of my time.





I had my doctors appointment last week with workers comp and it was mostly an hour of interviews with a doctor and then he did a short examination. I had thought it was going to be one of those two hour endurance test but it was not. More like a evaluation of where I am I guess with workers comp. They told me I would get the results in seven days which will be this Wednesday.





Today I had appointment with my pain doctor the one that keeps doing nothing but putting me on pain pills. He ordered the two hour endurance test for me today. I thought I was going to get lucky and not have to do it again. lol....He kept me on the same work level which is only four hours a day with a break every hour. I told him the break every hour is a joke and as far as me lying down in a jail cell to rest is a joke. 





Speaking of bad luck Work has not been good this past week but for now all I can say about that is not all crazy people are the ones behind bars. One fellow co-worker acted so bad last week that I have been totally depressed ever since it happened. Would love to write about it but until the situation is solved I will leave it alone.







My daughter Christi is still with me and she gave her Toby his first at home hair cut. Actually not bad for the first time.







Toby behaved really well for being the first time his mommy cut his hair.










Here is one of my bell peppers that I grew in my flower pot garden.







My lettuce in a pot did great. We have had several nice salads. My tomatoe plant is slow growing but we have gotten a few tomatoes. I am looking forward to doing more of these pot gardens in the future.





I know some of you have done some veggies like this too and I was wondering if you have enjoyed this as much as I have. Since my back this is about the only kind of gardening I can do.





Christi, Gretchen and I went to see Horrible Bosses last Friday evening and I have to say the three of us totally lost it laughing so hard. It was one of those really crazy movies where you find yourself laughing so hard your afraid you might embarrass yourself.....lol





I have to tell you I am in awe and very humbled by how my blog has grown this past year. I would like to extend a very warm welcome to my new followers and a big thank you to all you who have been loyal followers for a long time now.  Since I am so close to having six hundred awesome followers I am wanting to have a giveaway. So sometime in the near future I will tell you what I am thinking about having for a giveaway.





Before I forget whats up with Blogger. I come on here tonight to do this post and everything is different. Just when I get use to the old way of posting they go and change it on me .....Don't know if it's me or not but it has not been fun trying to use it tonight because I have this very small box to type in when before I had a half a page. So I hope it is me and I just don't know what I am doing yet.


I am one of those people that hate changes ....hahaha





Hope you have a wonderful week.





Sweet dreams and love to all


Maggie




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts