Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Stuffed Peppers!



Boy am I going to miss Christi when she moves back to Austin next month. Tonight she is fixing Stuffed Peppers from her new Recipe Book!



At this minute while I am visiting with you she is working really hard in my tiny farm kitchen. Wish I could put into words how yummy this smells.




Of course she was saying NO Pictures Momma!










It is a challenge cooking in this little space but she makes things happen.















Since she was sweet enough to cook tonight I will try to get the kitchen back to this after dinner!





We both have been suffering from some kind of stomach virus going around. She was feeling a lot better so wanted to try this. I am sitting here hoping I can enjoy her hard work. If not I will have it for lunch tomorrow. Wish you were here to enjoy this with us.





Blogger is still driving me crazy! I have been going to sites and when I leave my comment half the time it says Service Error 593 or something like it.





One site I did get to visit today was  Dan at Yesterday Once More! If you can go by and read his post.


He is giving us a sneak peek of  A Primitive Place & Country Journal magazine the fall 2011 issue. 


Serveral of the articles in this amazing magazine are written by our friend Dan.






You can even order your copy over at Dan's. I can't wait to get a copy!

Well I am out of here for the night.....the peppers are smelling really yummy!



Hope you have a wonderful evening.



Love to all

Maggie




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts