Friday, July 15, 2011

Where I Have Been All Week!

Elephant's Toilet - 11 Pictures, Images and Photos



I ask Christi not to take pictures of me while I am sick but I guess she could not resist.



Yep this is me all week long! I am starting to think that I never should have broke that dumb mirror!....lol



Tried to get into see my doctor but he has been too busy this week. I may have to resort to the Emergency Room. He is going to call me in some medicine for this mess and I do mean mess.



Can not believe I have missed the last three days of work. Don't you know they just love me. Oh well I am doing them a favor by not giving it to them.



So how has your week been? Any plans for the weekend? Maybe since I am definetly not moving around too much except to the out house I can catch up with you.



Try to stay cool and do something fun!



Love to all

Maggie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts