Monday, October 17, 2011

Debby Shares Her Story!

Once again I have a lovely sweet Blogazine Guest for you to capture your heart. I know she did mine when we found each other out here in this fun world of blogging.


Before I share Debby's story just wanted to let you know Ms Pearl took the weekend off and I went to the hill country with the Oliver girls and their brother Oscar. We laughed ourselves silly and after I recover from the weekend and my hard week last week I will write about our trip.






 Wish I could share everything that the four of us got into but I made the mistake and showed them how to read this blog. lol


Now sit back and enjoy my friend Debby!


 Hi there, my name is Debby from Cozy Blanket.  I started blogging about 18 months ago.  I have met so many wonderful bloggers and it has changed my life.  I spend way too much time on the computer but that's okay, right?

I have been married to my Hubby for 41 years.  We were 19 and 20 when we married.  So young. 

We have four adult children.  The youngest was a foster child that I brought home from pre-school one day and he never left. We adopted him one year later.  He had/has special needs and was a handful.  I have earned every white hair on my head.  Somedays I look back and wonder how we made it through his childhood. 

I am a cancer survivor. 

A rare type of sarcomas in my leg/hip area.  I think God had other plans for me.  But some 20 years later I am cancer free. 

I have an early childhood degree and have taught at many schools and have been a

Nanny to many children.

My biggest blessings the past 8 years have been my 6 grandchildren.  They are ages 8, 5, 5, 5, 2, 1.  The fives were all born six weeks apart.  Four of my grandchildren live in Colorado while I live in Ohio.  I travel to see them as much as I can afford to.  I have to mention that one little girl I was  Nanny to is also like a grandchild to me.  We have continued to be very close.  I watched her when I watched my two granddaughters that live here.  Now those three are off to school now.  But I am still a Nanny.  The children change from year to year but the relationships last forever.

I am also a clown, Petals.  I have done that for about 20 years and thinking that Petals may be soon retiring.







I enjoy taking pictures of my grandchildren.  I think that is another thing about blogs that is so much fun.  I love the pictures that everyone posts.  It's like a window into the world of others. 

We have a Yorkie, a Springer Spaniel, and a kitty.  They are our babies.

I have had to live simply the past few years so I enjoy all the DIY and low cost projects.  I seem to follow any blog that has the word cozy, cottage, country, cute in their title.

Well that's my story.  Come over to http://cozyblanket.blogspot.com/ and say hello.

Thanks Maggie for inviting me over.  Isn't she a dear.  She tells such wonderful sotries and that Ms. Pearl.....what a hoot.

((((HUGS)))



Really Debby having you over was my delight. In all honesty I love it when someone volunteers to do these Blogazine post. I always learn something new about them or that I had forgotten. Like Debby being a clown all these years. Debby you and Gretchen have that in common. She too loves to preform as a clown.



If I don't get volunteers I then seek Ms Pearl on someone until they do volunteer. lol



So who is my next blogger to tell their story. Remember everyone has a story to tell. What's yours?



Love to all,

Maggie









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts