Tuesday, November 8, 2011

About the Wordless Post!


I owe you an explanation for the previous post. I sat down at the computer trying my best to do a post about what had happened over the weekend. Tears were falling so hard that as far as I got with the post for you was a picture of my daughter Christi and her best friend Andrea. I thought I had saved the picture in draft but I guess that I was over whelmed with sadness I hit the wrong button and published the picture. Christi is on the left and Andrea behind on the right. I love this picture.



It had to of been very confusing for you because of me doing a wordless post. Now it seems I am doing a post without a picture because to tell you the truth I could not find a picture that comes close to my thoughts tonight.



You see Friday at midnight I received a phone call that my daughter Christi was taken to the the emergency room in Austin.



Even though it was four nights ago I still can't talk about it to anyone or even find the words to write about it without loosing control.



Christi is going to be okay but she needs a lot of help and prayers right now. She is with me for a few days and then I will take her back home and stay with her until it is okay to come home.



You know I always find comfort in your sweet comments and I am sorry to leave you without really giving you anything other than we need your prayers.



I hope to be able to find some kind of peace again in my life and get back on here and laugh with you. You know how I love a good laugh.



Just wanted to let you know why I have not been by your place to say hello but promise I will again soon.



I do know that God wants us to love each other and to forgive.



I love you and hopefully one day soon I can find words again because I already miss you

Love to you all

Maggie






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts