Thursday, November 17, 2011

Getting Back to Normal!





Gosh I have missed you! It seems like forever since I have been to your site and said hello. I am hoping that sometime over the weekend I can take the time to visit everyone of you.



Each day Christi and I are both returning to our normal routines of life. Just like these roses that are trying their best to bloom for me one more time this fall.



You would be proud of me...I even cooked two healthy meals this week and some cookies. lol  What goes better with a healthy meal than chocolate chip cookies. Yummy! Can't wait to make a Pumpkin Pie next week.



Christi is getting the help she needs to over come and if I had the insurance I would be in therapy myself but right now you are my therapist. Just what you wanted to hear when you have your own problems to deal with.



Isn't it something that we are already in the middle of Novemeber. I find it hard to believe that next week is Thanksgiving. I have so many things to be Thankful for in my life and You are right there at the top of the list.



I wish I could thank each of you in person for all the uplifting lovely comments and prayers but for right now I will have to settle for thanking you through the wonderful world of blogging.



Christi is back at home and I am here back on the North Forty dealing with trying to get the ranch last minute mowing done and some of the fences painted before our first big freeze. Unlike most of you we are still having hot afternoons and we even got rain last week so I have to mow at least one more time. I tried this afternoon late but the durn tractor would not start. I kicked it a couple of times but for some reason that did not help so I called someone to look at it tomorrow.



My house in town is coming along slowly. I have one more big room to paint and some cleaning then I will be ready for the next renter. Will I try my best to pick a good one you bet!



I had a really nice lady close to my age come out here today to look at the pink house that is still for rent. She works as a counselor here at the college and I like her very much. She even wants to see my house in town. As much as I would love to have her for a neighbor I think I would love having someone like her living in my home. Hopefully she will choose one of them.



My landlady is coming the weekend after Thanksgiving and wants to convince me to rent the pink house for a bed and breakfast. I told her we would talk.



It is good to talk to you tonight and I miss you. I am better and will be at your sites soon.



Sweet Dreams and love to you

Maggie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts