Thursday, December 8, 2011

Growing Older!

I hope this poem has the same effect on you as it did on me - then my forwarding it will be worth the effort. Walk with me by the water - worth the read...
 A BEAUTIFUL POEM ABOUT GROWING OLDER: 




DARN It



I forgot the words.........................................





Hope your having a beautiful day! I am running around with my head cut off trying to get everything done since I am suppose to be leaving Sunday for Iowa. Keep your fingers crossed Barbara changes her mind and we don't go.


Just got off the phone with Christi telling me she has a job interview tomorrow for a Bank Manger position. She has done that in the past so I am praying this is going to be her next position and that she loves it.


Debbie who won my WayFair giveaway wrote me a sweet email and is using her money to buy some very much needed snow boots. Gosh that warms my heart knowing she is using it for something she needs. You know how we are when we nuture everyone around us but ourselves. So Debbie enjoy your new boots.


I am suppose to be getting the word to have another one any day now so keep checking. Also I have a story to tell you about the cowboy out here on the North Forty.


Sorry I know your busy with baking, decorating, shopping, cleaning and blogging but you have to come back for that story! lol


Love to all
Maggie
  






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts