Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Christmas Card to You!




Glad you came over for a visit because Tinkerbell and I have a few things to share with you tonight. This is a picture I took of her a few weeks ago. I can not for the life of me get a good one of her with her eyes open.

I used this picture for the Christmas Card I want to share with you tonight to see it you have to click below.



 First of all next week I am going to share a very special blogger with you as my latest Blogazine Guest. Take my word for it you do not want to miss her post. You will love Dr. Kathy McCoy and her site as much as I do. So keep that in mind for right after Christmas!



Also today I received this E-Card from sweet Sybil over at Day In the Life of Sybs/.  I liked it so much I had to make one like it too. haha Hope you don't mind Sybil. The first Url is to Sybil's card and the second one is my card. Hope you enjoy them both. Syb's you did a great job making yours. I look like I have tobacco juice running out of my mouth. Gross.....



Sybil's cardf



My Card to You!





 Hope the cards came through because I have spent hours tonight just on this short post. Blogger has not been my friend lately and they just don't know how close Ms Pearl came to rearing her ugly head tonight.

haha



Oh and today is my Christi's Birthday.  I hope she had a very Happy Day. I only got to talk to her a minute but hoping we talk later tonight.

 Sweet Dreams

Maggie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts