Sunday, December 11, 2011

Trip Canceled!







Well it seems I drove you and myself crazy for nothing. After weeks of worrying about the weather in Iowa and having the right clothes to wear the trip was canceled Saturday around noon.



I have to tell you I felt like a 100 pounds was lifted off my shoulder when they told me we would not be going. It just seemed like a bad idea to drive a thousand miles to Sioux City from my part of Texas in December but I did not want my friend driving there alone.



I do feel bad for Barbara because she had already bought the tickets to the GOP Debate and dinner plus she wanted to go so badly.  Her sister called me and told me that they had talked her out of it but for me to be on stand by since she might change her mind and not listen to them.



It is late Sunday night so I think if we were going she would of reached me by now. I hope I am not jinxing myself by posting this tonight. lol



This will give me the extra days I need to finish shopping, cleaning, cooking and every thing else before Christmas Day when my kids are coming home. At least I hope so you never know when it comes to my luck.



I do want to remind you of the giveaway from Novica that is going on now until Friday. It is a wonderful giveaway sponsored by them and it is for $50.00 gift certificate to their awesome store. If you have not checked their site out please do. You want be disappointed. Also if you would like to have a chance to win this just scroll down to the post before this and leave a comment. I sure would appreciate it.



Hope you all are not over doing it with all the preparations for Christmas. I know that is easier said than done. I have not let it bother me yet but that's because I was too busy worry about this other. lol



I did promise you a story about the cowboy and me so I have not forgotten. I will do my best to write that one tomorrow sometime.



Have a great week and Sweet Dreams

Maggie













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts