Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wayfair's Gift Certificate Winner!



Number 13 come on down and claim your wonderful gift certificate to Wayfair an awesome place to shop.


Sorry I am so late today posting our winner of my Wayfair Gift Certificate. I had to drive to
College Station to see my pain doctor and thought will I ever get home to choose the winner.


Well I could not believe it but sweet Debbie of Mama Bears Thoughts number came up.
So Debbie a great big congrat's to you honey. Send me an email at grandmayellowhair@gmail.com
and we will take care of everything with Wayfair.


I appreciate each and everyone of you for entering this giveaway. I just wish I could give all of you a gift certificate. I can tell you that another neat company contacted me yesterday about having a giveaway for them so if that works out I will be having another one really soon.


Thank you so much Wayfair for giving one of my dear faithful followers this awesome $65.00 gift.


Sorry about the random generator picture being sideways but everytime I tried to change it
well you can see it kept going back to sideways. hahaha


Also wanted to thank you for commenting about my trip. I appreciate all of you.


Love to all


Maggie




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts