Saturday, December 24, 2011

You Are A Gift To Me!

Well by this time all the running around looking for that perfect gift is probably over for most of us.
In the end after weeks of worrying we finally realize the prefect gift was not something we could purchase but was with us all along. The gift of Love from our Heavenly Father, Family and Friends! What better gift than these and you know we all have the Love of our Heavenly Father with us each and every day. If you blog then you know the love from friends all over the world. I am one lucky ole grandma tonight having all of these things this Christmas Eve!


Christi came in this afternoon and she and I baked a Pumpkin Pie and had a nice dinner. I fixed a roast in the slow cooker and we sat around the tree visiting. Not to long in the night Christi reminded me of this Cat. She put her comfy snuggly pj's on and headed for bed. 
Now I am going to try and catch up with as many of you as I can before I call it a night.


The rain on the Tin Roof may cause me to drift off while trying to visit you. Each of you are special to this ole grandma so if I don't get by tonight I will soon.


Looking forward to tomorrow because my two sons will be here along with my precious grandbabies and my lovely daughter-in-law. Blessings galore surround me this Christmas Eve!


Merry Christmas and Sweet Dreams
Maggie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts